Monday, January 10, 2011

Spotlight Weird: 6 Sentences

Well, it's been a while since I did a Spotlight Weird piece. I have no excuses to give.

However, during my busyness I came across this wonderful little publication right here on Blogspot called 6 Sentences. 6S has stories only one paragraph long. At first I was merely intrigued, but after reading some of the pieces, I just kept reading... and reading... and reading. There's really no way to stop once you start.

Basically, every story is only six sentences long. These are very quick reads (for the most part... however there were a couple of them that were a bit verbose) and many are entertaining as hell.

Not all are actual stories... some seem to just be random thoughts, but even these are interesting. Basically, what have you got to lose? It's only six little sentences. Go on, read a couple. Or a lot. Or all of them.

You might not ever stop.

Peace & Love
~Effie

1 comment: